Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Franz Friday

There used to be a hostess bakery a few blocks away. When I was little mom would go there and get "grab bags" with bakery surprises inside. Mmmmmm! My favorite? Chocolate covered zingers :)

Now that hostess has closed it has been reopened as "Franz's" Good stuff! I got 2 kinds of bread-9 grain & honey nut. Along with some apricot jam. Mom got English muffins & bagels. My Dinner that night? Peanut butter & jam sandwich! The mgr also let me & mom choose a free gift. Mom got sweet rolls & I chose chocolate cake donuts. Happy stomach!

Mom also sent me home with a zucchini. As you can see, it is formed differently...... The spine/seeds grew outside. Have never seen anything like it!

Then I "prep-napped" before a movie that night. "Other Earth" with will smith. It got poor reviews but I really liked it!

No comments: