Saturday, July 12, 2008

Return from Taiwan, Part 2

Here are the aforementioned airport pictures!! This first one is me chatting with my twin nephews, Davey and Ethan. Other people that came to the airport were: Mel and Jeff with Davey, Ethan and Sara, Debo came and brought Jessica and Katie, Mom and Dad, Uncle Rusell, Aunt Paula and Marchelle, David and Sabrina with Faris, Errol and Wickman (who I saw for the first time) Feel the love!!!

Me and Debo holding the "Aunt Fen" banner, made by nephews Faris and Errol. And I'm sure Wickman would have helped, had he been old enough to hold a marker.... As a sidenote, when I left for Taiwan, I left my clothes in sole custody of Debo. So it was especially amusing when we saw each other again and both realized that the skirt, top and tank all belonged to me! I let her keep the skirt and tank, though!





This picture is of me and Dad. Come on say it with me, awwwww!

The second picture is of me with my nieces Jessica and Katie. They were kind enough to greet me with flowers and a banner. The banner was written in English and Mandarin. We weren't completely sure what the Mandarin said, but no one minded a bit! Oh, and if you notice my hand in the picture, I am not saying "peace" but "right on!" which is how the Taiwanese pose for pictures.

No comments: