Monday, July 28, 2008

I Enjoy Being a Girl!!!



Shoe Fashion Show! Plenty to choose from!
Days later I was still finding pairs of my shoes around the house.... There were only 2 rules to wearing my shoes: (1)No stilletos on the hardwood kitchen floor (2) Put the pair of old shoes away before you get out a new pair


For the sake of memories, every shoe, at least for me, has a story. So here is the story on these shoes.... On the left, Lauren is wearing my favorite pair: wooden shoes with a wedge heel complemented by ribbon and other trimming. In the middle, Madeline is wearing my white shoes that cost me 5.00 at Payless. I didn't even try them on, for 5.00? Nah... And finally, Emma is were the lime green sandal shoes that I got to match my dress when I graduated from BYU. Fun times!
Here is Lauren showing off her nails, and Emma with her newly painted toe nails. No polish was spilled , thank goodness for newspaper!


Funny story about this picture: I told Emma to "hold up her hands" so I could get an image of her freshly painted fingernails. She held her hands up all right! Palms straight up, facing me, nails facing her! Her two older sisters were quick to teach her the "proper" nail pose!

2 comments:

tiare said...

oh dearest heather! i'm so glad that you found me! i love reading your blog, and forgot to bring the site with me to california!!!
hope all is well with you.
i love the pampering session. it looked fun!

Anuhea said...

Looks like they had fun. Miss you! Hope you remember me!

~Anuhea