Monday, July 28, 2008

Que Duermas con Los Angelitos

You may notice the Spanish post title. It means: sleep with the little angels. My mom taught it to me....

These pictures are reminiscent of the sleeping scene for the past few days and week... Someone in my bed, someone in the trundle bed (or as Lauren says, "trungle" bed) and someone in a sleeping bag and foam mat on the floor (barely visible in the picture!)

I have tried to take the foam pad on the floor as much as possible because (a) Whenever I have visited their homes they have given up their beds for me and (b) when you are younger, feeling "big" means a lot! I remember.....

Thankfully, unlike the Bear family, "I know who has been sleeping in my bed-" and I love it! I have no idea why it's a big deal to them to sleep in my room, but I'll enjoy the moments while I have them!!!

Oh, and the sleeping girl is Sadie, from Georgia, isn't she pretty?

No comments: