Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome Wednesday

TodayI went to Mom and Dad's house, got there while the Ethan was finishing his violin lesson. And the other kids there-Sara, Johnathon, Brandon, Lexi gave me a HUGE welcome.  Feel the love, right???  All of the kids came running up the stairs, calling "Heather!" Wanting me to pick them up and give them a hug, and then after I put them down they hugged my legs. Ahhhhh.....  love :)

After they went home my Mom and I watched another episode of "Who Do You Think You Are?"  This time it was with Paula Deen. I decided she does have really great hair!  It still makes Mom and I scratch our heads at times that people know SO little about even their grandparents but we like watching anyway :) 

Then we watched Bruce Lindsay's farewell on KSL news.  What a classy guy with a farewell speech to match.  For the record, I my cousin was friends with his daughter so I have been to his house before and got a drink of water from his fridge. It was very good water. 
5/23/12

No comments: