Friday, May 25, 2012

Together Thursday


Today Saige and I made great strides with the "stranger danger" phase.  She let me hold her and play with her.... without crying!!!! Totally made my heart smile.  Derbs, Saige & Ashley were there for Ashley's violin lesson so I played with Saige during the tail-end of the lesson. I kept my distance from her for awhile, just watching her play with the toys downstairs but I got closer eventually and she didn't freak out!  She even let me hold her! Ahhhh....... Saige. I've missed you :) 

We also did some piano playing-she only plays 1 key at a time though......  Derbs & Saige also stayed for a breakfast with me, mom and dad.  They had grapefuit (ew) we all had Belgain waffles (yum!) and Saige sat in a grown up chair at the table, with a big grin, so proud of herself! We all get a good chuckle out of watching her move around-she can walk but right now it's faster to her to crawl.  Except she doesn't "hands and knees" crawl.  She walks on her knees, arms pumping back and forth as fast as she can go.  Kind of like a "baby power walker"

No comments: