Monday, September 5, 2011

Tilapia Thursday

I love any occasion to get together with my friends and this was no exception! Amber Cannon was visiting from Austin so we got together to celebrate seeing her!!!! I love how Amber makes you feel, how she treats other people and she's just plain fun!!! :) In front-me, Daniel. 2nd row-Cassie, Anne, Jessica, Mandy, Eric. 3rd row-Brian, Josh, Nathan.

Most of us got strawberry virgin margaritas-very delicious! And I also enjoyed my tilapia and shrimp platter.

Then it was back to Anne and Mandy's to play "Buzzword" It was my first time playing that game but I'm already hooked!!! We had 2 teams-Couch Potatoes (those sitting on the couches) and Humber Floor Friends, those who were sitting on the floor. We took turns having a "buzzword" and guessing the name, word, phrase, that came with it. For example, "park" clue being "spiderman" peter PARKer. Or "wheel" "no need to change what has been around since the beginning of time"-"don't reinvent the wheel"


















No comments: