Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fair Friday

Friday night I had the chance to go to the UT state fair with my friend Tiffany. Good times. Very good times.......




Did YOU know that seals traveled to state fairs???? I didn't.... There were also kangaroos but I didnt' get their pictures....


Who says that vegetables are just for eating????














And..... an 876 lb pumpkin. WOW. How does one get that to the state fair without your car or trailer sinking down to the ground????











I liked this because the farm is named "fun size" and I like that. It makes me think of mini-candy bars :)













Sheep are very cute but they're also kind of stinky :) We also saw pigs-round and pink with curly tails, goats who bleated (I thought the sounds were cute) and chickens.















Me with my "elephant ear" I don't know that it's any different from a large scone but still.... it's different!!! And extra tasty topped with whipped cream and strawberries :) And a closer look..... it's a black and white photo (obviously) of bead dropped on a tablecloth but isn't it gorgeous?!?! My friend Emily also entered 2 prizewinners!!!!





















Tiffany by her award-winning photo..... 2nd place!!!!









































No comments: