Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Team Tuesday

Team Tuesday.... I am so glad and so grateful to have 3 great ladies working with me in my classroom! Everyone is needed. Wee celebrate on the easier days and support each other on the harder days. Today was one of the harder days in the afternoon-extra chatty, extra running, extra noise, etc. towards the end of the afternoon I. Was. Tired.  

I cut the large group activity short because my bag o' tricks was running low and we were going to head to the gym early.  However, when one of my students laid down directly in front of the door as if he was a sandbag or trying to protest and no intentions of moving...   I nearly lost my voice volume control. Thankfully we are a team & with 4 of us, another can step in when a breaking point is near! Not sure where the laying on the floor came from except what Stacie said, "just doing the opposite of what you want them to do!"

And I am a huge believer in small and numerous blessings in any situation! So I can be glad for missing last weeks csi:ny episode so I could watch it today. The banana pudding I forgot that I had in my pantry. A really good hair day. To name a few....

No comments: