Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Totally Tuesday

("Totally" really has no connection to the days events.... I just really like blog post titles with alliteration!!!)


  • ate a home grown strawberry-grown in my own garden! SO good and SO rewarding

  • made a good dinner-pasta with broccoli, chicken and mushrooms mixed with plain yogurt

  • made it to the gym!!! For the first time in, oh..... a year :)

  • watched the Biggest Loser

  • finished getting fruits and veggies for Marchelle and Alex's shower tomorrow......

  • good chats with Mom via phone

  • worked on the year end film as a gift for my students (all the pictures from the year put to music)

  • good hair day

  • made plans with Kerri for dinner on Thursday

  • breakfast pizza for breakfast- that I didn't have to cook myself!

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Heather, you're so cute. I miss you!