Tuesday, May 3, 2011

(I'll)Take it Tuesday!!!!

Highlights from Today:


  • fun activities with the children (writing letters in flour on a tray and exploring/hammering into a coconut and jicama)

  • Sunshine (more or less)

  • Seeing my Mom (she picked me up during lunch to run some errands with me)

  • Oreos and starbursts from my Mom

  • My books were in at the library (remember this titan: by Coach Yoast of the "remember the titans movie) and (Not your mother's casserole- though my mother's tuna noodle and chicken lasagna are still my favorites!)

  • looking forward to reading my new book and trying some recipes from the new cookbook

  • shared lunch with my parents (the brown rice and african stew i made on Sunday)



  • Planted my strawberry and green pepper plants (green peppers courtesy of my Mom)

  • secured summer employment/summer day camp.... YAY!

  • banana chocolate chip muffins at school lunch breakfast (and the lunch lady sent me home with extras. I like her :))

  • 0% financial stress..... Cannot put a price on THAT!

  • A picture from Emily of me and Kerri and Tulip Gardens yesterday

  • Watching the Biggest Loser

  • Having my mom admire my wreath-in progress and my newly decorated shell themed-bathroom

2 comments:

Cher said...

wow! productive! sounds awesome.

Unknown said...

glad you like the photos!