Tuesday, June 8, 2010

INTRODUCING..............

Dear Family, Friends and anyone else who may read this blog,

INTRODUCING....... my new blog!!!! Rest assured, this is not a 3rd blog (I do have my limits), this is to replace the believe-ability blog. It has very much the same theme-sharing my experiences of living with a disability but instead of going solo I am doing this with support and collaboration with Dr Nilsson from the Neurodevelopment Center.

Anyway...... this blog means a lot to me, sharing my experiences (disability related or not) with the hope of helping others is something that I am passionate about. And collaborating with Dr Nilsson I believe will only enhance the quality of the blog- an opportunity that's kind of a dream come true for me, actually :)

However, one goal of the blog is to share it with as many as possible. Whether you have a disability or know someone that does, will you please share this blog with them? I believe that the circle of knowing someone with a disability is much smaller than we may think.......

Also, your comments are needed and welcome! Two reasons: (1) that more people are involved and we can ALL learn from each other (2) in the near future I am planning/hoping to take my blog posts and generate into a book for publishing. So any comments, feedback, like, questions, etc. would be great!

Oh, and for privacy sake, I am writing as "Claire" Just an FYI.
And since I forgot the address (seriously, I had to go back and edit this post after I published it)
here it is: braininjurystory.blogspot.com

OK- this e-mail is plenty long , but really since when I have been at a loss for words verbal or written?????
Happy Reading!!!!!

No comments: