Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random Things I have done lately

A list of Random Things I have done lately.... While being knocked out with a nasty cold..... Is it funny how something like a cold can suddenly make you feel so tired and un-energetic.... Or is just me??????

1- finally got my bill pay account straightened so that the money from my bills will come from my checking acct instead of savings. At first I didn't realize that's where my bills were being paid from, (including a large tuition bill) so I had too many withdrawals, major overdraft and my account closed, so I had to go re-open it. Yeah. Good times. I'm human, it happens :)

2-Continued the inner debate about whether or not I like my new haircut. It's not bad, but it's more of a bob and I wanted an A-line. Right now it's a bit too "fluffy" for my liking. It's the same stylist I've gone too and loved her work so who knows why this time was different? Sigh.

3-I'd post a picture and let you be the judge of the hair but I need a new camera and I have a lack of motivation to take only halfway decent pictures. Perhaps I'll get a new camera during Black Friday sales. The important thing is that it's better to have a full head of hair than to have no hair at all, right???? Perhaps I'm just picky. Or vain. Or perhaps both :)

4-Endured the stomach knots as BYU finally pulled out with a win against NM

5-Sat in my nice comfy IKEA chair. Often.

6-Managed to find a missing glove so now I no longer have to go out in public with mismatched gloves. But I might do it anyway. It's kind of fun :) I was born with some of "glove repellent" I can never keep track of a pair for more than a couple weeks. The same with watches- which is why I havent' worn one in YEARS. A cell phone doubling as timepeice works just fine for me! Now I need to find my missing white hat with the awesome ear flaps and tie- all I want to do is be warm for the winter!!!!! Seriously.

7-Blew my nose with a lot of force from my diaphragm (sp?) and gone through LOTS of toilet paper. Perhaps next time I should invest in a high-quality handkercheif?

8-Thought about spell checking diaphragm but then decided against it because perhaps it's one of those classic misspellings that adds character to a blog post.

9-Enjoyed some graham crackers and dark chocolate chips. I like to eat dark chocolate-chocolate chips because it's good for my health, right?

10- Made out a Christmas list for my mom- (at her asking) Usually I just go shopping for chlothes and shoes and jewelery with my mom (there's the vain-ness again) but I decided to add variety to the list this year: a food dehydrator so I can save from buying dried fruit at the store, a journal with personality (no solid colors with a "journal" label for me!) the biggest loser cookbook.

11-Rubbed lots of lotion on my dry palms that now strangely resemble roadmaps with lots of white lines and cracks. Hmmmmmm........

The End. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

tiare said...

YEA! loved your post. i'm glad i know of some of the things you have been up to! i'm right up there with losing gloves. where do they go? it must be like the one shoe you see on the side of the road? i always wonder where the other one is....
i also have an opinion about hair dressers. i think they get too comfortable if you go to them all the time. they just figure you'll be back and get lazy. that's why i NEVER go to the same person twice. i'm vain!
hope you feel better soon. love you lots!