Sunday, November 6, 2011

Superhero Saturday!!!!

Me & Grace during intermission, she was my buddy during most of the play. I LOVE having a little child on my lap :)



Tonight was a proud aunt moment- seeing not one but TWO niece/nephew in a school play!!!! In this case it was Bennett (14) and Annie (16). The play was "Calling All Superheroes" The basic plot is that there are 2 villians plotting to take over the world, posing as everyday citizens. The only one can stop them is superhero "Xray" whose day job is a bookstore owner and mother of 3. Bennett played Xray's son and Annie played one of the cops who was trying to arrest Xray-one of the many twists of the plot :) They both did great, played their roles fully and I was so proud of them!
We sat by the Dishman clan and here are some photos of our mingling with them during intermission. Here's Jake showing me his latest scouting award, the Wolf. Yay Jake!!!!

Jake, Jessica, Sam & Allen.


Mom/Grandma with her granddaughter, Jessica and great-grandson, Sam. Don't you LOVE Sam's round cheeks???? I do!!!!

No comments: