Monday, August 16, 2010

Did You Know........

I wanted to create a record, for mine and posterity's sake, of things that are unique to me. So......

Did You Know that......???????



-When I was in Kindergarten I sang in front of the whole school in the talent show? I sang, "I Enjoy Being a Girl" from the show "Flower Drum Song." Well, I sang a few stanza's anyway!

-I have a pink teddy bear named "Mailbox" I named him when I was seven.

-I don't like to sleep with my back towards the door, I feel safer knowing what's facing me.....

-Aside from sneakers, I don't like to wear, carry anything with a brand name on it-I even cut off/out labels. I just have this thing where I don't like people knowing where I shop!

-Until I was 12, I did not eat spaghetti with the sauce. Now I prefer it with sauce, but I will still eat plain, cold pasta anyday!

-My first paid job, outside of babysitting, was working at Fuddruckers in Great Falls, MT where I was living with my sister and her family for the summer.



-I prefer cookies with "stuff" inside them. Sorry, but snickerdoodles, not for me!!!! I do make really good peanut butter cookies, just not for myself.....

-when I was little I begged Mom and Dad for a real, white bunny. They gave me a very nice stuffed one, though! White with a pink nose. I named him pinky.

-After Pinky, I had a 2ft+stuffed elephant. My nephew named him "Frankie."

-I don't like washing dishes by hand. Not at all. I'll do it when I need to though......

-I will not eat: radishes, beets, grapefruit. Anything else is fair game!

-I love shopping but only on sales-I usually go to the clearance racks first!

-I used to be a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, but stopped doing it about 4 years ago

-When I was getting my BS- I had a job of cleaning the dorms. I loved that job because it was so low stress and I made some really good friends.


And more to come........

1 comment:

Cher said...

i love lists, especially like this.
i hate radishes and beets too, although i like grapefruit with some salt and brown sugar.